Thursday, July 12, 2012

ATP - 12/07

Since I know me, I know the risk of going in overconfidence being in such a good run so I'll play only one of my ideas for today.

F Verdasco - E Gulbis: pick Gulbis @3.20 1 unit
It's not matter of value, it's just that Gulbis is Gulbis. His Wimbledon weeks ago is the perfect example: he can destroy a top 10 (Berdych there) and then lose against Janowicz.
Verdasco even doesn't worth that trust.

Just to say... my other ideas were: Giannessi (at higher odds maybe, vs Gimeno-Traver), Gil (Dimitrov a bit overrated?), Stebe (vs Chardy... ), Cervenak (@5.8 vs Haas), Pavic (vs Kuznetsov both young talented and Pavic playing home), the underdog in Fognini-Dolgopolov if odds goes higher than 2.20.

-1
Again sad that Cervenak and Stebe would have saved me

No comments:

Post a Comment