Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Somewhere in Europe

It's while I'm not posting.
I've preferred enjoy the final of the Championships.

Back on betting. Many tournament, not of big level, the ones where it's more easy to find some Value in odds, moreover there's a change in the surfaces.
Nevertheless I wasn't much inspired.
Today things got better, let's try:

ATP Bastaad
J Hajek - J Nieminen: pick Hajek @2.23 1 unit
Hajek has had a very good year so far. He won a challenger some weeks ago and was runner up in other two, and also reached many semi-final, all on clay.
Jarkko doesn't play on clay since Roland Garros, where he reached 2nd Round for Andreev retired. Before that nothing special from him on this surface, on which he doesn't play his best tennis.
Hajek should have got used to lefties since Jarkko is the third in a row him.

Atp Stuttgart
D Brown - B Paire: pick Brown +1,5 set @2.03 1 unit / Brown +3,5 games @1,97 2 units
Maybe the two picks are not well played but it doesn't matter.
First: this is a very funny match and I wish to watch it, two of the most entertaining platers here.
Brown is a bit of home player, this will cheers him up. He isn't a clay player while Paire is, though Paire is very crazy, he could lose a set 6-0 or 6-1 (that is what I'm expecting him to do) then overturn everything.

For the moment this is enough.
I like also Begu @2.3 vs Dominguez-Lino and Bachinger @2.8 vs Klizan but both don't convince me too much

Ah... I was very disappointed by Knapp yesterday: many double fault, and trouble on movement. She hits very hard and deep but doesn't find much winners.

+4.20 Sad thing that also Bachinger and Begu won and I didn't played them

No comments:

Post a Comment