Thursday, July 5, 2012

Wimby Ladies' SF

In the end I made up my mind and here a pick also for today:

A Radwanska - A Kerber: pick Radwanska @2.42 2 units
I don't know what's behind the odds, but it's a bit of a surprise to find the one better ranked as underdog. Above all in a Wimbledon semi, where also people who don't know anything about tennis are tempted to try something; and majority of them go for the dog.
Few days ago I read some comments on an article, now I can't find, about a previus round.
These run like how Kerber, on her rise this year, changed her game. And the writer of the comments was shocked of how this changement was fast, he/she says that this has stared in US Open 2011. The changement took Kerber to be a defensive player, still bit atypical.
Radwanska has defeated Kerber only after that USO, when this Kerber transformation started.

I think that Serena is the true favourite in the other semi, still too powerfull for Vika. But it's a no bet for me.

Aga won. +2.84

No comments:

Post a Comment